Saturday, May 5, 2012

The House of Tystad and Social Media


The House of Tystad will celebrate the one-year anniversary of this blog in two weeks. With well over 5,000 page views, I'd like to thank each and every reader for their time and participation. Now is the perfect time for some reflection on where we've been and where we're headed.

Projects of this sort require regular care and attention, just like other social media. I'd like to make decisions about how to best budget my time and, honestly, writing fiction is a whole lot more fun than writing about writing fiction. Blogs can fun, but I'd rather be making stuff up.

I'm currently 20% into Book 2 of the Asa Roth Series, which will be a follow-up to Blue Hill. I've also developed a concept for a follow-up to Seven Moments in Time, which will provide satisfaction to everyone who has been curious about where all of those characters ended up. It's time to kick things into high gear and I'd like for you to have a part in deciding the destination.

I'd appreciate having you weigh in on what you've enjoyed, would like to read more about, or anything else. Feel free to share your thoughts with comments here, or email me at TRTinNE (at) gmail (dot) com. You can also follow me by clicking on the following links:


Thank you for your time and your support. I truly appreciate it. Now, back to writing.

2 comments: