Saturday, April 7, 2012

The House of Tystad on Scribd

Random Photo Taken in My Back Yard

Scribd has been around for five years, but it was only recently that I started to look into the tremendous amount of material stored there. It's a document-sharing website that has frequently been described as the "You Tube for documents." The site houses essays, reports, presentations, books, magazines, recipes, and all sorts of other text and images.

Archived blog posts from The House of Tystad are now available on Scribd. You can always search my "Blog Archive" here on this blog, but Scribd makes it easy to find posts by title and then search with tags and categories to find related documents. It's a lot of fun and you'd be surprised at what you can find to read. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Here's my page on Scribd: Todd R. Tystad. You can find my documents on my shelf, or just click on these links:






No comments:

Post a Comment