Saturday, August 13, 2011

An Interview with Todd R. Tystad


Australian author and blog writer Patti Roberts recently interviewed me for her book blog. I'm posting a portion of the interview below. You can read the entire interview on her site: Patti Roberts Book Blog.

Patti Roberts is the author of Paradox - The Angels Are Here, a book that's had great reviews. Patti's blog hosts a Bloggerthon and my new book, Blue Hill, is one of the books featured in the September edition. You can find out about some great new books and even win a free copy of Blue Hill. You can learn more here: September Bloggerthon.

Up Close and Personal with Author Todd R. Tystad (interview excerpt)

If you gave some of your characters an opportunity to speak for themselves, what would they say? I plan to let my main character, Asa Roth, write as a guest blogger on my blog sometime soon. I think he'd like to talk about how things that happened the summer before his senior year in high school changed him and how he's been dealing with that. I think he'd also mention his girlfriend, Shannon, and talk about how fall football practice has been going.

Is this book part of a series? Yes, I've already started my next book and it will begin right where Blue Hill ended. My plan is for a three or four part series following the life of Asa Roth.

Read the entire interview at: Patti Roberts Book Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment