Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blue Hill Available Now


I am happy to announce that Blue Hill is now available on Amazon.

Many thanks to everyone for their support. I hope that the story of Asa Roth will be satisfying and captivating enough that you'll have an interest in Book 2. I've already started the process and I'll tell you now that it will begin right where Blue Hill ends.

In the meantime, let me leave you with this thought: Reviews on Amazon and other sites (like GoodReads) are worth a lot - more than you would imagine - and I would appreciate even one sentence or two if you like what you read. Anything you have to say would make a huge impact on potential readers. Thanks in advance.

Thanks again and please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Todd, I just bought Blue Hill for my Kindle this morning. It will be next on my list to read when I finish the book I am currently reading. I need to hurry up and read for pleasure before my next class starts in a couple of weeks! I hope you have a great school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great school year too. The summer flew by and now it's back to reality. I'm determined to enjoy the ride and not just look forward to the next break (which is a long way off).

    I hope you enjoy the book. If you do, please comment and give some stars on Amazon. Those ratings are like gold. I appreciate it. And let me know what you think. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete