Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Building Blue Hill


So here's the short version of what's going on: The book is done and is now being formatted for Kindle. That should be done soon and the moment it is, I'm going to publish a preview edition available to blog readers like you. Eventually the cover art will be done and when it is, I'll have an official release.

Thanks for following the saga and I hope you enjoy Blue Hill when it's finally in your hands.

Blue Hill
by Todd R. Tystad
Asa Roth is 17 and lives just outside of Blue Hill, South Dakota.  After a motorcycle accident changes him in ways he doesn’t understand, he begins to think that unexplainable things that are happening might be happening for a reason.  With the help of his brothers, his best friend, and a girl he can’t stop thinking about, Asa tries to figure out the person he’s becoming and where his life is taking him.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting Todd...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. I sensed dog and motorcycle elements and knew it had to be a great blog.

    ReplyDelete