Friday, June 10, 2011

Super-Duper 8

It's summer movie season and, as you may know, I have been counting the minutes until the opening day of Super 8. There have been so many times in the past when I've been caught up in the hype leading up to a big movie's release and then, after seeing the flick, was disappointed and wished I had my money and my two hours back. This is not one of those times.

I don't remember the last time I have so thoroughly enjoyed seeing a movie in a theater. Super 8 was so brilliantly done on so many levels that there really isn't anything not to love. I wouldn't even think of revealing anything about it, so I won't go into details. If you're planning to see it, go sooner rather than later and definitely stay for the credits. And that's about as much as I want to say.

So let me know what you think and join me in my quest to find something else this summer that can compare to Super 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment