Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wrap It Up

Today marks the end of the month and this seems like a good time to wrap up some brief odds and ends... sort of like the monthly housecleaning that you do whether it needs to be done or not.

  1. I'd like to mention my collection of short fiction. It's called Seven Moments in Time and it's available as an ebook at Amazon.com. If you decide to check it out, please let me know what you think. Also, please know in advance that Ellen is not a real person and I'm not a middle-aged wife of a politician.
  2. Please feel free to leave comments about my blog posts. I'll try to respond to every comment because I believe it's good manners and besides, I'm obsessed with that sort of thing.
  3. You can "follow" my blog or "subscribe" to email updates that are sent to you whenever I post something new. Look for the appropriate links within this page.
  4. If you're into Facebook, you can find me there and "like" my page by clicking: Todd R. Tystad
  5. Finally, I would love to know how my readers in Canada, Japan, Germany, Malaysia, Ireland, and Israel found this blog and what they think about it. Please let me know what's going on in your part of the world and maybe I can make Ellen more Canadian in the next book.
That's about it. Join me again tomorrow when we'll begin a new month with some new posts and I promise that I won't mention bug spray or Ellen for at least the month of June. But I'm watching you, Canada... I'm watching you.

No comments:

Post a Comment