Saturday, May 21, 2011

Free Speech


There's an old axiom that says with free speech, you get exactly what you pay for - and that's the case with many of the blogs that I've read and things that I've said. Please be forewarned: This is not a blog about cats, it's not about weight loss, and it's not about bass fishing or home improvement or the new rules of dating.

This is my blog and I will make a promise to you right here and now that I will be dedicated to providing you with much, much more than you pay for. It's not outside the realm of possibilities that you may even encounter a moment of zen on rare occasions... or at least something new to tell your friends when prefaced with, "You will not believe what that guy said this time."

So join me, please, on a journey through time and space and the free speech that allows any crackpot with a computer and an Internet connection the opportunity to make a complete fool of himself.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Report cards done, and nothing happening on FB so here I am sucking up time with your blog instead of getting to the laundry! Seriously...can't wait to see what you will write...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm going to try to keep it interesting. And this really is an anti-laundry blog. Choose words, not detergent!

    ReplyDelete